Home | Submit a file | New | Categories | RSS Feeds | Blog
Free Software Advertising
Itís only an archive information about the software (no link to download) as we cannot download the software.
"osCommerce Audio & Video - CineSound AV" snapshot
CineSound AV allows your video and audio files to be experienced by the largest possible number of users by checking which multimedia player plugins are available on their browsers and supplying the appropriate embedded code to play the file.
Asoftech Automation records all operation of mouse and keystrokes and saves them as macros. It can play back the recorded macros to automate recorded tasks any number of times.It is very easy to use and doesn\'t require any programming experience.
A personalized faxing software can reach thousands of people with no limit. This easy to use product is your ideal communication tool for fax marketing, customer communication, event notification, newsletter publishing and more.
58% of users liked this software
Open Source Services
May 23, 2008
Description from the Publisher
CineSound AV is the most complete multimedia rendering package available for osCommerce shopping carts. Its core functionality allows your video and audio files to be experienced by the largest possible number of visitors to your site by checking which multimedia player plugins are available on their browsers and supplying the appropriate embedded code for those players to render your file.
You can upload separate files for each plugin to play and set common playback behaviours such as autostart, loop, show controls and hide on a per-clip basis. It is also possible to set plugin-specific behaviours for finer-grained control over playback as well as add captions above or below each clip.
With CineSound AV, you have complete freedom to place your audio or video clips anywhere in your osCommerce store using the Position Manager, and determine groups of pages where the clip will play using the unique, intuitive and SEO-friendly URL substring system.
A context-sensitive online user guide is accessible from several points in the control panel, and several channels of support include a high-priority online support forum (responses within 6 hours) and support email.
* Play audio/video files on any page of your osCommerce store.
* Use ANY type of commonly used audio/video file.
* Select any or all of the following multimedia players to support: Windows Media Player, QuickTime, Real Player and Flash.
* Configure common playback settings such as autostart and loop.
* Configure dozens of player-specific settings to get your audio/video presentation just right.
* Show player controls so that users can rewind and play as desired.
* Hide players to add ambient music to your pages.
* Add captions above or below any sound/movie clip.
* Display multiple clips on the same page at the same time.
* Display the same clip in several different pages.
Users reviews & testimonials
This software is not reviewed yet.