Home | Submit a file | New | Categories | RSS Feeds | Blog
Free Software Advertising
"FlexiMusic Wave Editor" snapshot
Easy-to-use audio editor for professionals and home users to create, save and play an audio file. Edit an audio file (Cut, Copy, Delete, Paste, Insert a file, Insert Silence, and Delete Noise in an audio file).
A personalized faxing software can reach thousands of people with no limit. This easy to use product is your ideal communication tool for fax marketing, customer communication, event notification, newsletter publishing and more.
Excel spreadsheet to track mileage tax deductions and reimbursements. Print a handy mileage report showing miles and number of trips monthly, quarterly, and annually. Keep the IRS happy by having the proper documentation for your mileage deductions.
65% of users liked this software
May 30, 2006
Description from the Publisher
1. FlexiMusic Wave Editor can open and save these audio formats, 'wav', 'au', 'snd' and 'raw'. It can read and write 'Mp3' files with the help of an external command line encoder. You can save part of the wave to a new file.
2. Record and play wave sounds. You can play them with variable speed by setting the tempo/speed %, and play them forward and backward. You can play a selected part of a file (left or right channel separately etc.). The Quick Play function allows you to jump to any place to start playing with a simple click.
3. Huge file editing. Audio files upto 2000mb size for a 16 bit file.
4. Fast editing: Cut, Copy, Delete, Delete Silence, Paste, Paste Mix and Undo take only a fraction of a second, regardless of file size.
5. A good book marking system is in use. You can bookmark a selected portion or view and reuse the same bookmark as needed. You can name the bookmarks with remarks and can save and recall the bookmarks.
6. Transform operations: Reverse, invert, move-up/down, move-forward/backward, inter-change channels, channel mix etc.
7. Re-formatting, re-sampling: You can change the sound format between stereo and mono, 8bit and 16 bit. You can re-sample using different sampling rates. You can change the size of the file by entering a new duration.
8. Volume Processing: Maximize, Quick fade-in/fade-out
9. Special Effects: Equalizer, Band Pass/Stop Filter, Noise Reduction, Echo, Reverb, Modulate, Stretch/Shrink, Change Speed...
10. Generate: Add sine waves with one or two frequencies (changing from one to the other), or multi-frequency noise, silence etc.
11. Draw: You can directly draw the wave form by using the mouse on it, like painting/writing. This is useful for repairing noises, removing clicking sounds and creating special sounds.
12. Batch Processing
13. Unlimited Undo operations.
14. Supported file formats WAV, MP3 (with external encoder), WMA (export only), AU, RAW and SND.
Users reviews & testimonials
This software is not reviewed yet.
Product tagsfraction, sound wave, wave editor , inter, bookmark, the hd wave, bookmarks, wave, wave merger, fleximusic audio editor, fleximusic, shrink, wave music, fade, dj mixing, wav sounds, maximize, wave sounds, cut and paste, painting help, loop, equalizer, paste
Other downloads from this publisher
FlexiMusic Kids Composer software can be used at home for furthering your child's musical experiences, or by schools for exploring the fundamental bas ...
Create your own songs and tunes at home easily, by mixing various music pieces and samples of your choice. Various sounds can be created through just ...
Compact audio editor for professionals, music lover's and home users to create, edit and add effects to audio. Editing functions: Cut, Copy, Paste, Ad ...
Using FlexiMusic Beat Studio anyone can compose own songs and tunes at home easily by mixing various music pieces and samples of your choice. Various ...
"FlexiMusic Sound Generator" is a music sound generating software product. It produces musical and non-musical special sounds with out using ...
[ More downloads from this publisher ]