Home | Submit a file | New | Categories | RSS Feeds | Blog
Free Software Advertising
Itís only an archive information about the software (no link to download) as we cannot download the software.
"Christian Virtual Hymnal" snapshot
Provides transposable sheet music and chord charts for over 1900 public domain Christian hymns. Play, print, transpose, save as MIDI file. Optionally display as shaped notes, tablature, chord names with fret diagrams. Re-arrange/delete verses.
001 Picture Recovery is a reliable picture recovery tool for users to recover pictures lost due to accidental deleting, formatting, and other unknown reasons from PC, SD card, USB Drive and other storage devices.
This sophisticated piece of software turns your computer into a modern, State-of-The-Art spectrum analyzer giving you features that go far beyond the possibilities of any stand-alone hardware unit.VST Plugin support
73% of users liked this software
April 27, 2006
Description from the Publisher
If your church uses the Celebration Hymnal, the Hymnal for Worship and Celebration, the 1991 Baptist Hymnal, the Lutheran Book of Worship, With One Voice, the 1989 United Methodist Hymnal or the 1990 Presbyterian Hymnal, the Christian Virtual Hymnal is something you must have. It contains almost all the public domain songs in these collections and will save you many hundreds of hours and provide unprecedented flexibility in creating transposable sheet music with optional chord names/fret diagrams, transposable chord charts and MIDI files for playing.
About 1940 public domain selections from the above-listed hymnals are included ready for use. Transpose to any key. Reorder and/or delete any verses. Display SATB, lead sheets or chord
charts (verses only - no music - with chord names and fret diagrams).
Music and verses are the same as in the respective hymnals so no editing is required for congregations using these hymnals. No need to worry about copyrights as all hymns and arrangements are public domain. Use the Christian Virtual Hymnal (either by itself or in conjunction with a sequencing program) in place of an organist. Quickly print out just hymn verses for weekly bulletins or transpose hymns for the choir.
See hymns on your screen exactly as they will print. Specify things like whether you
- Traditional 4 part harmony as found in the hardbound hymnals or melody only;
- To use an alternate tune;
- To reorder verses and/or delete any verses --- display/print just the verses you want;
- Chord names or guitar chord frames or none;
- 1, 2, 3, all or no verses under the notes or after the hymn in 1 or 2 column format;
- Verses only (no music --- good for weekly bulletins) with optional chord names/fret diagrams;
And when playing,
- Change tempos and specify number of times to repeat playing;
- Specify different general MIDI instruments for the treble and bass clefs;
- Save hymns as a MIDI files for use in other programs.
Users reviews & testimonials
This software is not reviewed yet.