Home | Submit a file | New | Categories | RSS Feeds | Blog
Free Software Advertising
"Socket Workbench" snapshot
Socket Workbench is the definitive tool for analysing socket communications that underlie the Internet and several types of inter-process communication.
AutoMe is a reliable and user-friendly windows automation software and macro recorder with task scheduler, color checker. AutoMe is very easy to use, you can record robot, and run it as many time as needed. No programing needed.
A personalized faxing software can reach thousands of people with no limit. This easy to use product is your ideal communication tool for fax marketing, customer communication, event notification, newsletter publishing and more.
March 14, 2010
Description from the Publisher
Socket Workbench is the definitive tool for analysing socket communications that underlie the Internet and several types of inter-process communication. Configure Socket Workbench to be a socket client (like a web browser or e-mail client) or a socket server with ease. You can send data through a socket and analyse that data that has been received. Also, Socket Workbench has the unique 'Pass Through Mode' which allows the interception of socket communications between a client and its server without packet sniffing. Features include:
- Allows the analysis of the E-mail, HTTP, Time Of Day, FTP and any other socket based communication protocol including real-time and client-server applications.
- Configure Socket Workbench to be a socket client or a socket server.
- Allows any number of clients to connect while in Server mode.
- Intercept and analyse socket communications using the Pass-Through mode.
- Includes a library of the well-known socket port numbers and servers.
- Author and send e-mails using the e-mail protocol template.
- Contains a library of HTTP requests from the popular Web Browsers and the HTTP Responses from Web Servers.
- Ideal for testing and monitoring real-time applications or two/three/n-tier client-server applications.
- All socket state transitions and Socket Workbench events can be logged.
- Data can be analysed using a raw, binary, octal, decimal or hexadecimal format.
- Incoming and outgoing data can be logged with an optional time stamp.
- Contains 7 pre-defined configurations to get under way as soon as possible.
- Incoming data can be filtered.
- Schedule data to be sent at regular intervals.
- Data can be split in to messages and messages can be split into fields.
- Allows the stress testing of socket client and servers.
- Data sent through the socket can be 'linked' to a file. When the contents of the file changes, the data is automatically re-read and transmitted.
Users reviews & testimonials
This software is not reviewed yet.