Home | Submit a file | New | Categories | RSS Feeds | Blog
Free Software Advertising
"Cloud Connector for Office 365" snapshot
The Layer2 Cloud Connector for SharePoint and Office 365 takes your corporate data to your cloud-based or any other hosted SharePoint - easy to connect, secure and always up-to-date.
Asoftech Automation records all operation of mouse and keystrokes and saves them as macros. It can play back the recorded macros to automate recorded tasks any number of times.It is very easy to use and doesn\'t require any programming experience.
This sophisticated piece of software turns your computer into a modern, State-of-The-Art spectrum analyzer giving you features that go far beyond the possibilities of any stand-alone hardware unit.VST Plugin support
Windows 7/Vista/XP/Server, Other
June 22, 2011
Description from the Publisher
The Layer2 Cloud Connector for SharePoint and Office 365 takes your corporate data to your cloud-based or any other hosted SharePoint - easy to connect, secure and always up-to-date. It has been developed especially to solve the specific challenges of remote hosted disconnected systems in the cloud without any direct access to corporate business data and very restricted feature customization capabilities.
Features and benefits:
* Pushes your local line-of-business data to native SharePoints list into the cloud.
* Extends the SharePoint cloud capabilities to existing data sets that will continue to reside within your corporate network.
* No programming or tools required.
* No installation or customizing in the SharePoint cloud required.
* Compatible to all SharePoint offerings, including on-premise and sandboxed, e.g. Microsoft SharePoint Online / Microsoft Office 365.
* 100% Microsoft SharePoint 2010 compatible – Uses new CSOM API model for the cloud replication.
* Secure data connection and transfer: A connection is only required for replication – not for list usage.
* Virtually any enterprise data sources supported: ODBC, OLEDB, .NET-based providers, Files (Excel, XML, CSV), SQL databases like Oracle, MySQL, IBM DB2, IBM AS/400, IBM Informix, Notes, SharePoint, Exchange, Active Directory, Navision, SAP and many more. Add-ins for more complex data sources.
* Start workflows in the cloud - on external data change: All features of native SharePoint lists are supported, e.g. RSS, change notifications per email or workflows on external data change.
* Additional “SharePoint-only” columns can be created, e.g. for ranking, rating, comments or file attachments.
* Data aggregation: Multiple connections can rollup several different data sources to one list.
* High performance: Can manage large databases and lists.
FREE Shareware, Personal, Professional & Enterprise editions available for download after registration.
Users reviews & testimonials
This software is not reviewed yet.
Product tagstally erp 9, mapilab pop3 connector, odbc, data sources, crm, connector, cloud connector for office 365, corporate, erp, tally erp
Other downloads from this publisher
The SharePoint 2010 Tag Directory Web Part displays taxonomies of managed metadata or enterprise keywords as A-Z index navigation or glossary of categ ...
Auto-tagging of SharePoint managed metadata and enterprise keyword columns with content-based categories or keywords depending on term store taxonomie ...
The SharePoint 2010 Tag Navigation Web Part displays taxonomies of managed metadata or enterprise keywords as additional tree-style navigation linked ...
Connects any native SharePoint list (no Web Part) to external data using list settings codeless: 1. Enter connection string 2. Enter SQL query 3. Ente ...
The Knowledge Management Suite for SharePoint encourage knowledge workers to take advantage of the new SharePoint KM and social features by making it ...
[ More downloads from this publisher ]