Home | Submit a file | New | Categories | RSS Feeds | Blog
Free Software Advertising
The purpose of this application is to ease the process of programming ClearQuest Designer's state transitions matrix for change requests. UML2ClearQuest can export UML state charts to ClearQuest Designer, which makes for a simple visual design...
This sophisticated piece of software turns your computer into a modern, State-of-The-Art spectrum analyzer giving you features that go far beyond the possibilities of any stand-alone hardware unit.VST Plugin support
AutoMe is a reliable and user-friendly windows automation software and macro recorder with task scheduler, color checker. AutoMe is very easy to use, you can record robot, and run it as many time as needed. No programing needed.
51% of users liked this software
October 16, 2008
Description from the Publisher
The purpose of this application is to ease the process of programming ClearQuest Designer's state transitions matrix for change requests. UML2ClearQuest can export UML state charts to ClearQuest Designer, which makes for a simple visual design process. UML Export is supported from IBM Rational Software Architect or MS Visio.
UML2ClearQuest supports the following capabilities:
* Transferring UML states from IBM Rational Software Architect, MS Visio or StarUML. Design business processes with the comfort of IBM Rational Software Architect, MS Visio and StarUML and easily import the results to IBM Rational ClearQuest to a new or existing record type.
* Visualizing the import data. Before importing, UML2ClearQuest shows the state diagram and checks it for compliancy with the IBM Rational ClearQuest state machine.
* Exporting state machines for record types from IBM Rational ClearQuest. Allows for exporting IBM Rational ClearQuest state machines to UML diagrams in IBM Rational Software Architect, MS Visio and StarUMLformat for modifying and viewing. A modified diagram can then be imported to the existing record type from which it was exported.
In ClearQuest, a change request’s lifecycle is described via state machines, which is defined by the state transition matrix. Programming these matrices is an administrative task, which is based on some specification (contained in a “Configuration management plan” document). The specification is written by an analyst, usually using two types of charts that describe a process – State-charts and Activity-charts. These charts are handed over to the administrator, who plots them to ClearQuest. This approach has several obvious deficiencies:
* There’s an excessive link in the chain: the administrator
* Errors can frequently occur when transferring the diagrams
* Correcting the diagram entails manual reprogramming of the ClearQuest state transition matrix
Users reviews & testimonials
This software is not reviewed yet.
Product tagsvisio, diagram and flowchart, matrix algebra, architect, matrix color, machines, rational rose, t-shirt designer software, rational rose enterprise edition software, state of oregon, state board, designer, fitness workout charts, structure diagram, rational performance tester, package diagram, charts in java application, microsoft visio, diagram, t-shirt designer for ecommerce, visio 64, matrix, software architecture diagram, home architect
Other downloads from this publisher
Open multiple web pages in a single browser window. Block annoying pop-ups. Saves web pages into groups and open them with a single click. Hint window ...
Spam Blocker blocks unwanted messages on the mail server. Saves traffic and delivers from viewing annoying e-mail advertising. Spam Blocker works with ...
[ More downloads from this publisher ]