Home | Submit a file | New | Categories | RSS Feeds | Blog
Free Software Advertising
"Shut Down Expert" snapshot
The best way to turn on or turn off your computer.
A personalized faxing software can reach thousands of people with no limit. This easy to use product is your ideal communication tool for fax marketing, customer communication, event notification, newsletter publishing and more.
62% of users liked this software
May 10, 2004
Description from the Publisher
Shut Down Expert is a revolutionary new software designed for programmed turn on and turn off of the computer and extended to support other programmable local and remote events. It must work under any 32 bit Windows operating system.
It supports more type of events:
- Turn Off (to turn off the computer)
- Turn On (this option will hibernate the computer and will turn it on at the specified time)
- Restart (to restart the computer)
- Log Off (to log off the current user)
- Turn Off Monitor (to turn off the display)
- Screen Saver (to turn the screen saver on)
- Hibernate (hibernate the computer)
- Wake Up (wake up the computer from Hibernation, Standby, Monitor Off and Screen Saver modes)
- Start Application (to execute an application)
- Close Application (to close an application)
- Empty Recycle Bin
- Empty Clipboard
- Eject CD-ROM
- Close CD-ROM
- Capture Screen (to capture the screen in a bitmap)
- Message (this option will give a message alert)
- Send Message (this option will send a message to other computers)
- Custom keyboard events
You can also generate remote events on remote machines if your IP address is set as a server on the remote machine.
At the setting of the event's execution time you can choose between more options:
- You can specify exactly the date and the time of the event
- You can specify an interval of time relative to a specified date and time
- You can specify an interval of time relative to the actual moment
- You can specify an event that will be executed in that moment
- You can specify a time when an event will be executed every day
The settings will be available after a power failure or a restart of the computer too.
Shut Down experts supports DCD infrared remote control receivers through WinLirc. In this way you can control your computer through any remote control.
Users reviews & testimonials
This software is not reviewed yet.