Home | Submit a file | New | Categories | RSS Feeds | Blog
Free Software Advertising
Itís only an archive information about the software (no link to download) as we cannot download the software.
GoKnot is a Windows Go solution. Go is the game aka Wei Qi and Baduk. GoKnot can be used for playing, locally or on the Internet. It can also edit and analyze games, supporting: Game trees, SGF, maps in HTML, realistic boards, hints during play, ...
Asoftech Automation records all operation of mouse and keystrokes and saves them as macros. It can play back the recorded macros to automate recorded tasks any number of times.It is very easy to use and doesn\'t require any programming experience.
This sophisticated piece of software turns your computer into a modern, State-of-The-Art spectrum analyzer giving you features that go far beyond the possibilities of any stand-alone hardware unit.VST Plugin support
67% of users liked this software
January 7, 2006
Description from the Publisher
GoKnot is a complete Windows Go solution. Go (Japanese) is the oriental game aka Wei Qi (Chinese) and Baduk (Korean). GoKnot can be used for playing, both locally or on the Internet. It is also a tool for editing and analyzing games.
GoKnot as a playing tool:
* GnuGo 3.6 engine for playing included
* Analysis, best moves list, what if ..
* Hints during play
* It is modular and open. The engine can be replaced
GoKnot as a games/problems edition tool:
* Complete support of the SGF 4.0 standard
* Conversion of older SGF versions
* Edition of symbols, remarks, etc.
* Game trees edition capacities: extracting individual branches, merging, cropping trees, etc.
* Game maps!!
* Realistic boards with customizable board and stone bitmaps
* Splits game collections to multiple files
* Sketch gobans for testing on a copy
* Complete editable timing game records
* Easy annotation for SGF standards
GoKnot as an IGS client:
* Display hints while playing a game
* While playing you may ask 'what if' questions
* While playing you may try variations on a sketch goban where the engine plays as your opponent
* Observing multiple IGS games in multiple boards
* You can observe up to 24 games simultaneously
* Storing the games with complete timing records
* Most of these features are not found in any other software
* Gobans can be floated, restored or resized by simple mouse clicks.
* GoKnot can be used as a debugger for developing GKE engines
* Board and stone textures can be created by the user
Install and uninstall:
* Friendly install and uninstall with support for updating previous versions
* Uninstall fully restores: erases any files installed and any registry keys created
* The program verifies its integrity making sure it is 100% virus free
Users reviews & testimonials
This software is not reviewed yet.