Home | Submit a file | New | Categories | RSS Feeds | Blog
Free Software Advertising
"Software Time Lock" snapshot
Control when and how long the Internet, specific computer programs, and the computer itself can be used each day of the week
A personalized faxing software can reach thousands of people with no limit. This easy to use product is your ideal communication tool for fax marketing, customer communication, event notification, newsletter publishing and more.
Asoftech Automation records all operation of mouse and keystrokes and saves them as macros. It can play back the recorded macros to automate recorded tasks any number of times.It is very easy to use and doesn\'t require any programming experience.
45% of users liked this software
February 16, 2006
Description from the Publisher
Control at what times the Web, specific programs, and even Windows itself can be used on a particular computer. Also, control how long these functions can be used in the course of a day.
1) Set blocks of time for each day of the week during which you cannot access the Web on a computer. For example, you can set that you cannot access the Web Monday through Friday from midnight to 6 PM and from 10 PM to midnight. You can set several blocks for each day, such as midnight to 8 AM and 6 PM to midnight, thus creating a limited time period during which the Web can be accessed (in this case, 8 AM to 6 PM).
2) Select specific programs and set blocks of time for each day of the week during which you cannot use these programs. For example, you can set that you cannot use certain games from noon to 8:00 PM Monday through Friday. You can set several blocks for each day, such as midnight to 8 AM and 6 PM to midnight, thus creating a limited time period during which the programs can be used (in this case, 8 AM to 6 PM).
3) Set blocks of time for each day of the week during which you cannot use the computer at all. For example, you can set that you cannot have the computer on from 9 PM to midnight and from midnight to 8 AM on Saturday and Sunday. You can set several blocks for each day of the week, such as midnight to 8 AM and 6 PM to midnight, thus creating a limited time period during which the computer can be used (in this case, 8 AM to 6 PM).
4) Set that a user can only access the Web for a specific length of time on each day of the week. For example, you could set that you can only surf the Web for one hour per day on Monday through Friday, and for three hours per day on Saturday and Sunday.
5) Select specific programs and set limits of how many hours and minutes you can access them each day of the week.
6) Set for each day of the week how many hours you can use the computer.
Users reviews & testimonials
This software is not reviewed yet.
Product tagsfbi paranormal case, blocks, access control, computer programs, case, the case, set of games, day, programs, midnight strike, day of wreckoning, basketball stat programs, video of the day, case lemn, programs web directories, set, midnight strike game
Other downloads from this publisher
Hide and password protect files or entire folders on your hard drive. Give different passwords to different files and folders and give these passwords ...
Sell or rent time on the computer for Internet Cafés or computer kiosks. Create passwords to sell that can be used once for a set time to access the c ...
Web Site Zapper closes Web browsers displaying undesirable Web sites. It can be used either for popup control, or to control Internet access. It can e ...
Software program that prevents tampering with (changing) the computer clock
Replaces standard Windows 2000/XP user interface (task bar, Start button, and icons) with user-configurable password-protected list box of program na ...
[ More downloads from this publisher ]