Home | Submit a file | New | Categories | RSS Feeds | Blog
Free Software Advertising
Itís only an archive information about the software (no link to download) as we cannot download the software.
"Thermophysical Database - Thermo-Prop" snapshot
Thermo-Prop database for Windows is the outcome of extensive work carried out on the development of sound, accurate, experimentally and physically based models for materials properties of aluminium, copper and ferrous alloys.
AutoMe is a reliable and user-friendly windows automation software and macro recorder with task scheduler, color checker. AutoMe is very easy to use, you can record robot, and run it as many time as needed. No programing needed.
63% of users liked this software
Institute of Engineering Thermophysics
September 4, 2007
Description from the Publisher
Thermo-Prop database is the outcome of extensive work carried out on the development of sound, accurate, experimentally and physically based models for materials properties. Wide ranging data are available such as aluminium, copper and ferrous alloys which also include more detailed information concerning fraction solid, density and thermal conductivity change in the mushy zone that intrinsically occur during solidification.
For example, the thermophysical and physical properties of the liquid and solid phases are critical components in casting simulations. Such properties include the fraction solid transformed, enthalpy release, thermal conductivity and density, all as a function of temperature.
The database is well established as the leading source of information on materials properties; thus it provides a strong platform for thermophysical and physicochemical properties needed in process modelling.
Thermo-Prop software incorporates high quality databases, which have been measured and compiled by Institute of Engineering Thermophysics and through collaboration with National Academy of Sciences and SGTE (Scientific Group Thermodata Europe).
Features of Thermo-Prop software for Windows include:
* The most reliable thermophysical and physicochemical property calculations available.
* Automatic calculation of thermophysical and physicochemical properties; thus access to a wide range of critically assessed thermophysical and physicochemical data.
* The database covers thermophysical properties (Gibbs energy, enthalpy, entropy, specific heat capacity, thermal conductivity and density) for all the metallic elements in the periodic tables; and alloys, namely aluminium, copper and ferrous alloys.
* Likewise, physicochemical properties (viscosity and surface tension) for all the metallic elements and their corresponding binary alloys are also covered.
* Heat transfer module is also availabe to determine parameters of heat transfer coefficient.
Users reviews & testimonials
This software is not reviewed yet.