Home | Submit a file | New | Categories | RSS Feeds | Blog
Free Software Advertising
Itís only an archive information about the software (no link to download) as we cannot download the software.
"CurTiPot Acid-Base pH and Titration" snapshot
All-in-one freeware for pH and equilibrium calculations, real data analysis and simulation of titration curves of acids, bases, salts and buffers (from simple solutions to complex mixtures) with interpolation, smoothing and nonlinear regression.
This sophisticated piece of software turns your computer into a modern, State-of-The-Art spectrum analyzer giving you features that go far beyond the possibilities of any stand-alone hardware unit.VST Plugin support
Asoftech Photo Recovery is an easy to use data recovery software available to restore your photos, music and videos from local PC and removable devices. No matter multimedia files have been deleted accidently, or memory card has been formatted.
67% of users liked this software
January 31, 2007
Description from the Publisher
A pH Calculator, a Virtual Titrator, a Real Titration Data Analyzer, a Distribution Diagram Generator - that's CurTiPot, the all-in-one freeware to learn, teach and work with chemical equilibrium of acids, bases, salts and buffers at home, classroom, interactive 'dry lab' or research laboratory. Features of this powerful suite of MS Excel spreadsheets embrace:
- pH calculation of any aqueous solution of strong and weak acids, bases, salts, buffers and mixtures of up to 7 polyprotic systems (>40 species), with activity coefficient estimation;
- Simulation and overlay of acid-base titration curves of any complexity, with or without random errors in pH and/or volume. Valuable for teaching, generation of unlimited titration exercises and evaluation of the feasibility and accuracy of new titrations.
- Analysis of pH vs. volume data from simulated and real potentiometric titration curves by two methods: i) graphical representation of curves, assisted by cubic splines interpolation and smoothing of derivative curves, for accurate evaluation of inflections (end-points); ii) determination of concentrations and refinement of pKa values by multiple nonlinear regression (based on the Solver supplement of Excel), essential for difficult titrations with undefined inflections, e.g., acid rain.
- Generation of protonation curves and distribution diagrams of equilibrium species of acids and bases at equilibrium as a function of pH or of added volume of titrant.
- Expandable database with pKa values of 250 acids and bases.
Simply unzip the curtipot_.xls file, open it with Microsoft Excel (at medium security level), activate macros and start learning, working and teaching. No install/uninstall required, all macros are removed when closing file. The software is completely free for educational and non-commercial use.
Users reviews & testimonials
This software is not reviewed yet.