Home | Submit a file | New | Categories | RSS Feeds | Blog
Free Software Advertising
Itís only an archive information about the software (no link to download) as we cannot download the software.
"XPS Annotator" snapshot
XPS Annotator is an advanced standalone XPS Viewer, XPS documents annotator, XPS to image converter, XPS documents properties adder and XPS documents digital signer. This powerful XPS tool is designed to manage your XPS documents easily.
AutoMe is a reliable and user-friendly windows automation software and macro recorder with task scheduler, color checker. AutoMe is very easy to use, you can record robot, and run it as many time as needed. No programing needed.
Calculated optimized lottery tickets with a database of draws since 2012, updating via the Internet, many statistical reports, graphs and parameters for the calculation.
53% of users liked this software
Danang Probo Sayekti
March 12, 2009
Description from the Publisher
XPS Annotator is an exclusive standalone XPS Viewer (not hosted in Microsoft Internet Explorer), we adding some features including annotations, document properties, digital signatures, XPS converter and sidebar for ease of reading.
* Allow you to add notes or comments to an XPS documents to flag information or to highlight items of interest for later reference, support for adding text notes, ink notes, and highlight annotations.
* Can adding document properties to your XPS documents (creator, identifier, content-type, title, subject, description, keywords, language, category), this feature will help you to manage your XPS documents easily.
* Ability to converts Microsoft XML Paper Specification (XPS) to an image files.
* Built-in sidebar for ease of reading. The sidebar contains a thumbnails from all pages, you can jumping from one page to another by clicking the thumbnails.
* Support security features, such as digital signatures to provide greater document security.
* Support for common operations including save-a-copy, print-output, copy-to-clipboard, zoom, and text-search.
What's New: Ability to change the highlight annotations color, hyperlink support and bug fixes for non en-US language OS.
Users reviews & testimonials
This software is not reviewed yet.