Home | Submit a file | New | Categories | RSS Feeds | Blog
Free Software Advertising
Free program, which allows you to change/replace multiple letters and phrases at a time. It is easy to create and save lists of changes/replacements, so that you can reuse them. Applications: character conversion, ROT13, ROT47, Morse code conversion.
This sophisticated piece of software turns your computer into a modern, State-of-The-Art spectrum analyzer giving you features that go far beyond the possibilities of any stand-alone hardware unit.VST Plugin support
Slider Maker - Premium jQuery Photo Slideshow Builder. Build your jQuery Image Sliders in no time, using a user-friendly admin dashboard. Build responsive Web Slideshows, galleries and sliders, optimized for fast loading.
56% of users liked this software
December 23, 2008
Description from the Publisher
Free program, which allows you to change/replace multiple letters and phrases at a time.
It is easy to create and save lists of changes/replacements, so that you can reuse them.
You can even paste replacement table from your spreadsheet (e.g. Excel/Calc).
wReplace resembles Notepad. Like Notepad, it works with plain text Unicode files.
* Character conversion - changing one set of characters into another. Also, removing diacritics (accents).
* Romanization (latinisation) - conversion of a text written in a non-Roman alphabet into Roman alphabet.
* Transliteration - writing down a text (or a word) written in one alphabet with letters of another alphabet.
* Cyrillization - conversion of a text written in a non-Cyrillic alphabet into Cyrillic alphabet.
* Transcription (phonetics, phonemics, phonemic orthography) - writing down phonemes of a spoken language, so that you can reproduce them later. Also, you may write down phonemes of one language using letters of another.
* Simple substitution cipher (e.g. ROT13, ROT47).
* Morse code conversion.
wReplace is an excellent tool for national characters conversion into standard set of ASCII characters. This is useful because many programs do not correctly display non-ASCII national characters; for example, programs which display film subtitles sometimes have this problem. The change/replacement is run according to a pattern (Diacritic to ASCII) available in the program.
wReplace is useful for language learning. It allows you to convert between different notations/writing systems, and to approximately phonetically transcribe text. Possible applications:
* Japanese, text conversion both ways: Romaji - Hiragana, Romaji - Katakana, Katakana - Hiragana.
* Russian; Cyrillic, conversion into Latin phonetic transcription ISO 9-1995.
wReplace can be used free of charge.
Users reviews & testimonials
This software is not reviewed yet.
Product tagstamil alphabet, phrases on ludo, letters funia, phrases, tamil letters, ascii, punjabi writing, alphabet mp3, alphabet song, openoffice calc, alphabet funia, ascii doom, cipher, i-cipher, notepad, writing
Other downloads from this publisher
Neural network classification results live view (like a movie). Free software for playing with neural networks classification. Many network architectu ...
Create list of files and subfolders of a given folder (directory). In one click, create a list of contents of any CD/DVD/USB flash drive, or any hard ...
[ More downloads from this publisher ]