Home | Submit a file | New | Categories | RSS Feeds | Blog
Free Software Advertising
Itís only an archive information about the software (no link to download) as we cannot download the software.
"Remote Office Manager" snapshot
Remote Office Manager is a program for administering and controlling computers remotely in local area networks and wide area networks. It allows you to remotely access the computer desktop in real time. Windows 7 compatible.
AutoMe is a reliable and user-friendly windows automation software and macro recorder with task scheduler, color checker. AutoMe is very easy to use, you can record robot, and run it as many time as needed. No programing needed.
001 Picture Recovery is a reliable picture recovery tool for users to recover pictures lost due to accidental deleting, formatting, and other unknown reasons from PC, SD card, USB Drive and other storage devices.
39% of users liked this software
February 27, 2010
Description from the Publisher
Remote Office Manager is a program for administering and controlling computers remotely in local area networks and wide area networks. It allows you to remotely access the computer desktop in real time. You see the remote computer screen in a resizable window and can control the remote computer with your mouse and keyboard.
Remote Office Manager (ROM) provides fast, safe and comfortable access to remote computers and supports LAN and WAN (Internet) connections. Besides mouse and keyboard control, ROM offers a number of other tools useful for a system administrator, for example, file transfer, a task manager, remote launch, capturing sound from the remote computer and much more.
Main Remote Office Manager advantages:
- Complete compatibility with Windows 7.
- High performance in both local area and low bandwidth networks.
- A lot of features - file transfer, task manager, device manager, Wake On LAN and much more.
- Remote installation. There are several types of remote installation available, including installation in a domain, using a group policy and MSI.
- Multi-monitor system support. If the remote computer has several monitors, ROM allows you to view or control them simultaneously in one window or switch to the necessary monitor.
- Security. All data is encrypted with the help of up-to-date technologies and public key protocols (RSA with a 2048-bit public key and AES with a 256-bit session key).
- Network map. It allows you to arrange computers on the network map showing their actual topological location.
- Configuring the program for running in case of a complicated network topology due to such features as 'Connect through' and 'Callback connection'.
- ROM is deeply integrated with the drag-and-drop mechanism of the system.
- Capturing sound from the remote computer.
- Supporting an unlimited number of simultaneous connections.
- Free technical support.
Users reviews & testimonials
This software is not reviewed yet.