Home | Submit a file | New | Categories | RSS Feeds | Blog
Free Software Advertising
".NET FileManager" snapshot
.NET FileManager is a handy tool for developers and web administrators. With .NET FileManager you have a complete file manager ready to manage the files and folders of the web sites on your web server. Developed in ASP.NET.
A personalized faxing software can reach thousands of people with no limit. This easy to use product is your ideal communication tool for fax marketing, customer communication, event notification, newsletter publishing and more.
Slider Maker - Premium jQuery Photo Slideshow Builder. Build your jQuery Image Sliders in no time, using a user-friendly admin dashboard. Build responsive Web Slideshows, galleries and sliders, optimized for fast loading.
34% of users liked this software
April 1, 2010
Description from the Publisher
.NET FileManager is a handy tool for developers and web administrators. With .NET FileManager you have a complete file manager ready to manage the files and folders of the web sites on your web server. It supports the file and folder management operations such as create, cut, copy, paste, rename, delete, upload, download, zip and unzip. Developed using ASP.NET and AJAX, this tool is a must for any web site owner or host.
1. Access files and folders on the web server, including shared folders.
2. Files and folder management operations: create, copy, move, rename, delete.
3. View file and folder info.
4. Preview files.
5. Preview images.
6. Edit text based files with the built in text editor.
7. Large set of known file types (extendable).
8. Folders tree based on AJAX technology.
9. Sort files and folders by name, modified date or size to ascending or descending order.
10. Download files.
11. Zip and download files and folders in one go.
12. Upload files.
13. Upload and unzip (.zip) files in one go.
14. Unzip files.
15. Context-sensitive menu for files and folders to allow fast access to the file management operations.
16. Customizable multilingual interface (localization).
17. Unlimited number of users, personalized settings and permissions per user.
18. Built-in authentication scheme, overridable with custom authentication procedures.
19. General and/or personalized settings to define the root folder, date stamp format (American & European format) and interface language.
20. General and/or personalized settings to allow or prohibit editing, renaming, uploading and unzipping.
21. General and/or personalized settings to allow or prohibit file upload formats.
22. General security settings like SSL, allowed IP range, max login trials.
23. Integrated tool for password hashing.
24. Compatible with following browsers: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Google Chrome.
25. Error log.
26. .NET technology - Windows servers
Users reviews & testimonials
This software is not reviewed yet.