Home | Submit a file | New | Categories | RSS Feeds | Blog
Free Software Advertising
"Artistic Photo Gallery" snapshot
Features: - resizable from xml - unlimitted images/categories - the image is resized by ratio - scroller that centers itself and you can modify the number of pictures that fit there modifying a simple entry in the xml
Asoftech Automation records all operation of mouse and keystrokes and saves them as macros. It can play back the recorded macros to automate recorded tasks any number of times.It is very easy to use and doesn\'t require any programming experience.
66% of users liked this software
November 17, 2008
Description from the Publisher
- resizable from xml
- unlimitted images/categories
- the image is resized by ratio
- scroller that centers itself and you can modify the number of pictures that fit there modifying a simple entry in the xml
- you can change most of the colors using the xml
- you can change the text's color
- you can also change the thumbnail's width and height
- you can change the galleries colors
- you can also toggle between auto positioning the gallery or you can set the x and y for yourself
- you can also change the contact info settings like: picture address, background color, font color, text size
Users reviews & testimonials
This software is not reviewed yet.
Other downloads from this publisher
The Flashtuning 3D Rotate component can be used to easily create all-around, 360 degree views of various objects.
Features: 1 . Load Unlimited SWF Files . 2 . Load Unlimited Images . 3 . 2 MovieClips For images Target ( to Load Images in target ) allows to show i ...
XML driven gallery whith zoom effect. Flash 8 / Flash CS3 / Flash CS4 and above / ActionScript 2.0 and ActionScript 3.0 version included.
XML driven FLV / H.264 video player with playlist, custom scrolling and autoPlay for Flash 8 / Flash CS3 / Flash CS4 and above / ActionScript 2.0 vers ...
The Classic Scroll Bar component provides extended scrolling control over any content type within movie clip and adapts automatically for both static ...
[ More downloads from this publisher ]