Home | Submit a file | New | Categories | RSS Feeds | Blog
Free Software Advertising
Itís only an archive information about the software (no link to download) as we cannot download the software.
"Universal File Splitter & Merger" snapshot
Let you split/merge any file freely!
This sophisticated piece of software turns your computer into a modern, State-of-The-Art spectrum analyzer giving you features that go far beyond the possibilities of any stand-alone hardware unit.VST Plugin support
AutoMe is a reliable and user-friendly windows automation software and macro recorder with task scheduler, color checker. AutoMe is very easy to use, you can record robot, and run it as many time as needed. No programing needed.
68% of users liked this software
September 16, 2004
Description from the Publisher
Universal File Splitter & Merger is a powerful, friendly and easy tool that helps you to split and merge any kind of files. You can then send, store, record, carry, upload, view, or play them.
* splitting/merging very large file (GB) fast, securely, and smoothly
* splitting/merging any file by size or by chunks number
* splitting/merging any kind of plain text files by lines
* merging any files (such as .mpg, .mp3) into a big one
* extracting original files from the merged file
* merging split chunks without this software
* powerful, friendly, and easy to use
Universal File Splitter & Merger is perfect for all the following situations:
* Splitting file fit onto a CD-ROM, zip, floppy disk or other modest storage media.
* Splitting file up to email because your ISP often does not allow sending large attachments.
* Splitting any kind of large 'plain text' files that each piece can be viewed easily without decompression.
* Join third party files, such as MPGs, MP3s, into a big one to have fun. (and split it later to reconstruct all the original files!)
There are many other possibilities for using Universal File Splitter & Merger. We are sure you can think of a situation where Universal File Splitter & Merger would be helpful!
Users reviews & testimonials
This software is not reviewed yet.