Home | Submit a file | New | Categories | RSS Feeds | Blog
Free Software Advertising
"Batch Filename Editor" snapshot
1. Easy steps. 2. Undo function.3. Integrated with Windows Explorer.4. Remove, replace insert5. Change extension part. 6. Save filenames to a file7. Ordered numbers or disordered ames.8. Preview your rename result.
001 Video Converter, convert any video to iPod, iPad, PSP, iPhone, Zune, Xbox360, The best video audio converters for MP4, Flv(Flash), Avi, Divx, Xvid, H.264, Mkv, Mpg (Mpeg-1,2), Wmv, Rm, Rmvb, Mov, Vob, 3GP, OGG, ASF, WMA, WAV, MP3, AC3, AAC, etc.
Asoftech Automation records all operation of mouse and keystrokes and saves them as macros. It can play back the recorded macros to automate recorded tasks any number of times.It is very easy to use and doesn\'t require any programming experience.
35% of users liked this software
August 29, 2007
Description from the Publisher
Batch FileName editor is an easy-to-use batch filename rename software for
1. Brief interface and easy understandable steps for batch rename filenames.
2. Undo function to rescue your misoperation.
3. Integrated with Windows Explorer context menu, the most convenient to use.
4. Remove string from, replace old string with new, insert string to and change
lots of filenames in once operation.
5. Change files extension part batchly.
6. Save many filenames to a text file, including file size and date.
7. Easy to define ordered numbers or disordered filenames.
8. Preview your rename result.
Users reviews & testimonials
This software is not reviewed yet.