Home | Submit a file | New | Categories | RSS Feeds | Blog
Free Software Advertising
"AzSQL Decryptor" snapshot
AzSQL Decryptor is a powerful SQL object decryptor. It allows you unravel a single encrypted sql object or an entire database full of stored procedures, triggers, views and user defined functions with simplicity and blinding speed.
AutoMe is a reliable and user-friendly windows automation software and macro recorder with task scheduler, color checker. AutoMe is very easy to use, you can record robot, and run it as many time as needed. No programing needed.
001 Picture Recovery is a reliable picture recovery tool for users to recover pictures lost due to accidental deleting, formatting, and other unknown reasons from PC, SD card, USB Drive and other storage devices.
57% of users liked this software
October 6, 2008
Description from the Publisher
AzSQL Decryptor is a powerful SQL object decryptor. It allows you unravel a single encrypted sql object or an entire database full of stored procedures, triggers, views and user defined functions with simplicity and blinding speed. Its user-friendly interface allows for easy viewing of encrypted code of any size and complete SQL Script quickly and exactly.
Our decryptor is very suitable for database programmer & DBA.
* Work with Microsoft® SQL Server 2000, 2005 and Microsoft® Database Engine (MSDE).
* Decrypts SQL objects of any size.
* Use Unicode technology during the decryption process which allows for International use.
* Simple point-and-click decryption. Does not require any T-SQL scripting knowledge.
* Reduce time and money spent restoring lost source code to encrypted SQL objects. Never pay another developer to recreate and debug all of your lost SQL source code.
* Full T-SQL syntax highlighting for faster, easier reading.
* Fully integrated WYSIWYG printing capabilities with T-SQL syntax highlighting.
* Intelligent interface displays only encrypted objects with less time spent searching for objects.
* Support Windows 2000®, Windows XP®, Windows Server 2003® and Windows Vista.
Users reviews & testimonials
This software is not reviewed yet.