Home | Submit a file | New | Categories | RSS Feeds | Blog
Free Software Advertising
"Raster to Vector Normal" snapshot
Raster to Vector Normal converts scanned drawings and raster images (such as BMP, JPG, TIF, GIF, etc) into vector formats (such as DXF, HPGL, EMF, etc). You can scan old plans, archive drawings, or even photos and convert them into useful CAD data.
This sophisticated piece of software turns your computer into a modern, State-of-The-Art spectrum analyzer giving you features that go far beyond the possibilities of any stand-alone hardware unit.VST Plugin support
61% of users liked this software
August 26, 2005
Description from the Publisher
Raster to Vector Normal is a stand-alone program that converts scanned drawings, maps and raster images into accurate vector files (such as DXF, HPGL, WMF, EMF, etc) for editing in any CAD application.
1. Input image formats: BMP, JPG, TIF, GIF, PNG, PCX, TGA, RLE, JPE, J2K, JAS, JBG, MNG and more.
2. Output vector formats: DXF, HPGL, EMF, WMF and others.
3. Create center lines and outlines.
4. Outline solid raster areas.
5. Color, Gray and black-and-white images vectorization.
6. Scale images in the X and Y directions to make them larger or smaller.
7. Increase or decrease brightness and contrast.
8. Tracing raster lines, arcs, circles, arrow lines, dash lines, polylines, hatches on monochrome, grayscale or color images.
9. Automatic correction: restoring of intersections, aligning, joining fragments, joining fragments to line, arc, circle and polyline.
10. Removing low sized vector objects, correction of recognized texts.
11. Automatically straighten images to a reference line.
12. Remove speckles of color to make colors more uniform.
13. Can adjust tolerance levels.
14. Batch processing.
15. Drag and Drop supported.
Users reviews & testimonials
This software is not reviewed yet.
Product tagsvector parkour, sport vector, emoticon vector, butterfly drawings, table tennis vector, dash, tennis vector, color correction, emoticons vector, outline, lines, algolab photo vector, hpgl, raster, dx lines, arc, correction, normal, vector