Home | Submit a file | New | Categories | RSS Feeds | Blog
Free Software Advertising
A Delphi/C++ component pack to easily acess Windows API: Windows services, event logging, user privileges and credentials, shared devices, file access rights, registry security, remote administration, scheduling and messaging, network browsing etc.
This sophisticated piece of software turns your computer into a modern, State-of-The-Art spectrum analyzer giving you features that go far beyond the possibilities of any stand-alone hardware unit.VST Plugin support
001 Picture Recovery is a reliable picture recovery tool for users to recover pictures lost due to accidental deleting, formatting, and other unknown reasons from PC, SD card, USB Drive and other storage devices.
39% of users liked this software
September 5, 2006
Description from the Publisher
NTSet is a powerful collection of components for Delphi/C++Builder that implement specific features of Windows 2000/NT.
You can utilize this collection to make the task of programming Windows API a great deal easier.
Check out what you can do with NTSet:
- Configure Windows NT services;
- Work with the event log as simply as with TStringList;
- Manage the information on users and groups;
- Manage shared devices, monitor connected users, and the recources used;
- Assign access rights for files on NTFS;
- Configure registry security settings;
- Control the privileges given to the users;
- Verify users'credentials against Windows NT Domain;
- Retrieve and set a variety of setting for network computers;
- Send messages over the network to a remote computer;
- Browse network resources and connected devices;
- Monitor terminal service sessions;
- Schedule tasks for execution on network computers;
- Configure the firewall under Windows XP and higher;
- Configure group policies on standalone computers or in Active Directory;
- Browse for existing group policy objects;
- Browse for Active Directory containers.
Please note: the provided version supports Delphi 2006.
You can download NTSet for D2, D3, D4, D5, D6, D2005, C++ B1, C++ B3, C++ B4, C++ B5, C++ B6, C++ B2006 from the vendor's web site.
Users reviews & testimonials
This software is not reviewed yet.