Home | Submit a file | New | Categories | RSS Feeds | Blog
Free Software Advertising
"Data Access Components for MySQL" snapshot
MyDAC (Data Access Components for MySQL) is an enhanced component library for fast direct access to MySQL from Delphi, C++Builder and Lazarus, supporting Windows, Mac OS X, iOS, Android, Linux, FreeBSD for 32-bit and 64-bit platforms.
001 Picture Recovery is a reliable picture recovery tool for users to recover pictures lost due to accidental deleting, formatting, and other unknown reasons from PC, SD card, USB Drive and other storage devices.
001 Video Converter, convert any video to iPod, iPad, PSP, iPhone, Zune, Xbox360, The best video audio converters for MP4, Flv(Flash), Avi, Divx, Xvid, H.264, Mkv, Mpg (Mpeg-1,2), Wmv, Rm, Rmvb, Mov, Vob, 3GP, OGG, ASF, WMA, WAV, MP3, AC3, AAC, etc.
56% of users liked this software
Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000/Server/95/98, Unix/Linux, Mac OS
October 13, 2011
Description from the Publisher
MyDAC (Data Access Components for MySQL) is a library of components that provides direct access to MySQL database servers from Embarcadero RAD Studio XE5/XE4/XE3/XE2/XE, Embarcadero RAD Studio 2010, CodeGear RAD Studio 2009/2007, Borland Developer Studio 2006, Turbo Delphi Professional, Turbo Delphi for .NET Professional, Turbo C++ Professional, Borland Delphi 2005, Borland Delphi 7/6/5, Borland C++Builder 6/5, Lazarus 1.0.12 and Free Pascal 2.6.2 for Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, iOS, FreeBSD for 32-bit and 64-bit platforms.
MyDAC, a high-performance and feature-rich MySQL connectivity solution, is an efficient native alternative to the Borland Database Engine for direct access to MySQL. The capability to develop applications using the cutting-edge IDE for all the supported target-platforms: Win32, Win64, Mac OS, iOS, and now - Android. MyDAC gives its users an opportunity to establish Direct Connection and get the fastest data access to databases.
- RAD Studio XE5 support
- Android application development support
- iOS development support
- NEXTGEN compiler support
- Mac OS X development support
- Win64 development support
- MariaDB support
- Direct access to server data. No need to install other data provider layers
- VCL, LCL and FMX versions of library available
- Full support for the latest versions of MySQL and support for all MySQL data types
- Disconnected Model with automatic connection control for working with data offline
- Local Failover for detecting connection loss and implicit re-execution of certain operations
- All types of local sorting and filtering, including by calculated and lookup fields
- Supports many MySQL specific features, such as locking, SET and ENUM types
- Advanced script execution functionality with the TMyScript component
- Support for using macros in SQL
- Compatible with all IDE versions starting from Delphi 5 and C++Builder 5, except Delphi 8, and with Free Pascal
- Includes a provider for UniDAC Standard Edition
Users reviews & testimonials
This software is not reviewed yet.
Product tagsdirect x, ide, lisp compiler, borland c, satellite direct tv for pc, direct tv, c compiler, borland c++, utorrent turbo booster, pathology lab, turbo c3, macros, compiler, winbatch compiler, turbo c, delphi, turbo c software, borland, direct, satellite direct tv pc, dreamhair 2006, direct access
Other downloads from this publisher
dotConnect for SQL Ser is a database connectivity solution built over ADO.NET architecture and a development framework with number of innovative techn ...
Entity Developer is a powerful visual model designer and code generation tool for LINQ to SQL.
dbForge Data Compare for Oracle is a powerful, fast, and easy tool for comparing and synchronizing Oracle databases. It helps you quickly compare data ...
dbForge Studio for Oracle is a powerful IDE which helps developers to increase PL/SQL coding speed. It provides Oracle database management tools, allo ...
Devart ODBC Driver for InterBase provides high-performance and feature-rich connectivity solution for ODBC-based applications to access InterBase data ...
[ More downloads from this publisher ]