Comm100 Live Chat 4.1
"Comm100 Live Chat" snapshot
Free and Hosted Comm100. Comm100 Live Chat allows your website visitors to chat with your customer support and sales representatives in real time and have their questions answered instantly.
Essential downloads
This sophisticated piece of software turns your computer into a modern, State-of-The-Art spectrum analyzer giving you features that go far beyond the possibilities of any stand-alone hardware unit.VST Plugin support
001 Video Converter, convert any video to iPod, iPad, PSP, iPhone, Zune, Xbox360, The best video audio converters for MP4, Flv(Flash), Avi, Divx, Xvid, H.264, Mkv, Mpg (Mpeg-1,2), Wmv, Rm, Rmvb, Mov, Vob, 3GP, OGG, ASF, WMA, WAV, MP3, AC3, AAC, etc.
Product information
User rating
49% of users liked this software
Windows 95/98
File size:
1.04 Mb
Date added:
June 8, 2010
Product page:
Description from the Publisher
Free Comm100 Live Chat is the enterprise-grade live chat software for website. It is delivered as a FREE SaaS application and hosted by Comm100. Comm100 Live Chat allows your website visitors to chat with your customer support and sales representatives in real time and have their questions answered instantly.

Comm100 Live Chat Visitor Monitor Desktop Client is released to satisfy different business needs. It works with all major operating systems including Windows, Linux, MAC, etc. Auto-installation and auto-upgrade are also supported.
Users reviews & testimonials
Our experience to date with Comm100 has been absolutely amazing. The setup was easy, the documentation uncomplicated and the use of the program couldn't be easier. As Missouri's largest weekly publication, we have thousands of visitors to our online site each week and Comm 100 has made responding to their needs simple. This is an extremely versatile program that makes my job much easier and allows our readers to interact with us in a very personal way. To have such an asset, and to have it for free, is astounding. Thank you Comm 100. Dave Warren
We are very impressed with Comm100 Live Chat. Having tried live help type products for our business in the past, they never seemed to really benefit our business. However, Comm100 Live Chat has definitely increased sales and we tend to think that our website before we use this software was like having a shop with no staff; we can now help customers at any point during their visit to our website and track their progress, which is great. This is also very professional and just works and is easy for all our staff to use. Comm100 Live Chat has become vital to our business. Keziah Edwards
I have recently installed and began to use Comm100 Live Chat. I don't generally write companies to say things like this, but I made an exception in this case. Comm100 Live Chat is absolutely GREAT! Cory Cataldo
I've looked about 20 of these types of products and Comm100 Live Chat wins hands down for simplicity, effectiveness, and overall usability.""Having tried more than 10 offerings I found, in the end, that Comm100 Live Chat offered feature set that rivaled all the paid commercial offerings. Marco Ciavolino
Comm100 Live Chat is one of the most useful and easiest upgrades I have done to my website and to my coaching practice. Setting it up and adding the link to my website was incredibly easy. I have been able to direct people to the Comm100 link on my site for quick chats between sessions, and it has worked very well! Marylin Newell
Comm100 has helped our company convert more sales than we ever thought possible using their easy to use live chat software. Thanks, Comm100. Wayne Johnson
My experience with Comm100 chat service has been great so far. I love the fact that I can see who is on my website and gather info from them. It's a great way to reach out to potential customers. I really would like to look at some of Comm100's other services in the pipeline. The forum service I am very excited about. Aaron McElwee
Comm100 Live Chat turned out to be just what I needed. Itís easy to setup and easy to use. I have got it all setup on my website and it works perfect. My customers love it, too. And the best thing is it's totally FREE. I hope that more people can find and benefit from this product. Josh
I have used comm100 for 2 months because it is free but my requirement was not fulfilling and then i switched to Live2support. Its not free but it suites my business requirement only on $9.99 per month. G P Ganguli

Download Comm100 Live Chat

MP3 & Audio | Games | Home & Desktop | Internet | Multimedia & Design | Software Developer | Utilities | Web Developer

Legal disclaimer | Privacy policy