123 Web Messenger Software 2.5
"123 Web Messenger Software" snapshot
123WebMessenger adds a facebook-like IM to your website and enables one to one chat. It is feature-rich with new looks, powerful admin panel, optimized tool bar and friend list, advertising banners, etc.
Essential downloads
001 Video Converter, convert any video to iPod, iPad, PSP, iPhone, Zune, Xbox360, The best video audio converters for MP4, Flv(Flash), Avi, Divx, Xvid, H.264, Mkv, Mpg (Mpeg-1,2), Wmv, Rm, Rmvb, Mov, Vob, 3GP, OGG, ASF, WMA, WAV, MP3, AC3, AAC, etc.
Product information
User rating
42% of users liked this software
Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000/Server/95/98, Unix/Linux, Mac OS, Other
File size:
29.87 Mb
Date added:
October 8, 2010
Product page:
Description from the Publisher
123WebMessenger is a web-based instant messaging software, it creates a Facebook-like IM network for your own website, fully integrated your existing user database and improves one to one chat function for your website users. The Admin Panel helps you to manage the IM efficiently. The joy of sharing file or piture comes with the optional file transfer module.
* Benefits
It brings the website to life, make it interactive between users. It retains members and increases users loyalty, so it's ideal solution for users oriented website like dating services or social networking services.
* Technology
123WebMessenger is compiled with a Flash chat cilent and a full-featured Java server.
* Integration and Single sign-on
It can be easily added to your CMS like Joomla, skadate, phpFox, phpBB, vBulletin, I.P. board, etc., so that your site users don't have to double register or double login to talk to the other users.
Version 2.5 new feature highlights:
* The loading speed is 50-75% faster than before!
* Optimized facebook chat bar, reduce conflict errors with website code.
* Improved friend list, user may edit one's own profile or check other's profile if it's configured so by admin.
* More powerful admin panel: more buttons ON/OFF can be controlled by admin.
* Bug fix.
Users reviews & testimonials
BTW, I like to tell you the main reasons why I choose the 123WebMessenger over other products (and I have tested quite a bunch) 1. The client loads fast. Other flash messenger clients i have seen, load much slower. On a good connection 123WebMessenger Client loads in a couple of seconds. For end users speed is very important 2. The client work on all OS and all browsers I have tested: Windows XP, Vista, 7 RC1, Linux Ubuntu, Linux openSUSE. Internet Explorer, Firefox, Seamonkey, Opera, Safari. I guess it even works on MacOS. Most flash messengers will only work on a subset of OS/browsers. And this means maximum reach of the application. Thanks for the great work! Michael

Download 123 Web Messenger Software
Other downloads from this publisher
123 Flash Chat Server Software can add a chat room to your website in minutes. It is a live chat solution for the high-load social network, dating sit ...
A live video chat solution: fast, easy, secure& high-load support. It enables website users to talk face-to-face with friends and loved ones using ...
A live chat solution: fast, easy, secure& high-load support. It's full-featured Java chat server and Flash client with custom skin, linkable to extern ...
A live chat solution: fast, easy, secure& high-load support. It's full-featured Java chat server and Flash client with custom skin, linkable ...
It can add a live chat room to JomSocial, multiple skins, customizable, easy to install, users single sign-on and free hosted. The best part is that o ...

[ More downloads from this publisher ]

MP3 & Audio | Games | Home & Desktop | Internet | Multimedia & Design | Software Developer | Utilities | Web Developer

Legal disclaimer | Privacy policy