Home | Submit a file | New | Categories | RSS Feeds | Blog
Free Software Advertising
"Simply Orders, Starter Edition" snapshot
Simply Orders: Starter Edition - MS Access Work Order Management Software. Developed for the needs of small businesses, to keep track of what orders/products you need to send; print or email invoices; and keep track of when they are paid.
A personalized faxing software can reach thousands of people with no limit. This easy to use product is your ideal communication tool for fax marketing, customer communication, event notification, newsletter publishing and more.
May 5, 2011
Description from the Publisher
Simply Orders Starter Edition - Microsoft Access Based Work Order Management Software
Developed for the needs of small businesses, to manage orders; keep track of what orders/products you need to send; print or email professional looking invoices; and keep track of when they are paid. Can shared on a network with no additional cost per user. Links with Word, Excel and Outlook, as well as built-in facility to email invoices and reports as pdf attachments.
Start Today, Minimal Setup and Learning Curve
- Clear visual layout - easily and quickly see what orders and products you need to despatch today, this week, this month, etc
- Takes seconds to install - packaged with professional installation software
- Attach copies of saved emails, files or scanned documents to orders
Manage Your Business
- Print or email professional looking order confirmations, despatch/shipping notes, returns labels invoices / credit notes and customer statements (email requires MS Outlook)
- Track Customer Payments and Credits
- Record Full or Partial Invoice Payments
- Calculate Sales Tax / VAT
- See, at a glance, customers' contact details, account balances and full transaction histories
- Setup customer specific standard discount rates and payment terms
- View, print, email or export to Excel - sales, % on-time delivery, order lead-times, returns / credits raised, what you're owed (aged debtors) and how many working days on average each customer takes to pay.
Microsoft Access Based
- Works with MS Access 2003 or later
- Can be shared on a network - no additional cost per user
- Stable and reliable MS Access architecture
- MS Office integration - email orders and reports with Outlook, export order data to Excel; mail-merge with Word
Users reviews & testimonials
This software is not reviewed yet.
Product tagscustomer relationship management, order, order entry software, professional edition, shared, invoices, crd starter edition, curve, email account setup