Home | Submit a file | New | Categories | RSS Feeds | Blog
Free Software Advertising
"Wavosaur free audio editor" snapshot
Wavosaur is a free digital audio editing software which allow you to perform various operations with audio data such as visual editing, creating, recording, and playing audio files, applying VST audio effects,adding loop points, mastering your tracks
AutoMe is a reliable and user-friendly windows automation software and macro recorder with task scheduler, color checker. AutoMe is very easy to use, you can record robot, and run it as many time as needed. No programing needed.
Asoftech Automation records all operation of mouse and keystrokes and saves them as macros. It can play back the recorded macros to automate recorded tasks any number of times.It is very easy to use and doesn\'t require any programming experience.
64% of users liked this software
August 30, 2008
Description from the Publisher
Wavosaur is a portable digital audio editing software wich can perform visual editing, creating, recording, and playing audio files, applying various audio VST effects, format conversion, loop edition, audio analysis and more. It supports many popular audio formats : wav, mp3, etc.
Use Wavosaur to master your tracks, to do sound design, to add effects, clean your voice recording, restore your audio from old lp or cassette, record and edit sample for multi sampled banks.
With Wavosaur you can:
- load, save, create,record, import and export audio files.
- display the waveform of many audio files and zoom in out very fast (with mouse scrollwheel)
- record sound from any available audio source and play audio files at up to 192 Khz.
- edit and master audio with the standard tools : cut, copy, paste, insert silence, mix, trim/crop, remove silence, reverse, normalize, fade in fade out, amplify .
- apply VST effects: you can set up a chain of VST effects, display the VST graphical interface, listen to the processed audio in real time, tweak the parameters and then decide to apply the effect.
- do simple synthesis : insert noise, sinus square triangle or saw waveforms.
- create and edit markers to set regions in your audio files, you can then export a region or export all regions in separate wav files.
- do batch processing : apply a VST chain effect to many files at once, normalize an entire set of files, auto trim silence at start and end etc.
- set and edit loop points, the loop informations are saved in the wav file and recognized by software and hardware samplers.
Wavosaur can have different skins (skin files can be found at http://www.wavosaur.com/skins.php )
Wavosaur can receive MIDI control data from external controlers, so you can trigger the main commands : play, stop, pause, fast forward, rewind, record, back to start, go to markers.
Users reviews & testimonials
This software is not reviewed yet.